3 Ply formwork panel
3-ply formwork panel are high-quality, 3-ply wooden panels, made of
spruce/fir/pine wood, acquired from sustainable forests.The panels are fully
coated with a highly resistant melamine resin, giving them excellent protection. They are mostly used for concrete formwork, but can also be used for other
purposes due to their exceptionalfunctionality. They are distinguished for
their superior quality, durability and multiple uses. 3 Ply Yellowmelamine
panels offer a timber grain transfer onto the concrete soffit and do offer
smoother finishes as they are used.
• Product: 3-ply formwork panel coated with melamine resin that allows a resistant and smooth surface
• Wood species: Spruce,Chinese fir,Pine
• Wood moisture: 12 % +/- 2 % at delivery
• Thickness: 21 mm, 27 mm
• Weight: 21 mm = 10 kg/m2; 27 mm = 12,3 kg/m2
• Surface protection: Highly resistant melamine coating, extremely smooth surface
The diagram shows how the panel reacts when loaded,considering the space intervals in between the supporting elements.Therefore q stands for uniform load(in KN/m2 units).I stands for the space interval in between the supporting elements and f(bending) is stated in mm.
Reticular formwork, flat beams, vertical formwork, foundations, civil works, safety elements, structural containment, etc.